Faq's & services
Any overseas property owner is well advised to utilise the services of a reliable property management company. This is the case whether the investor owns just one buy-to-let residential home or entire apartment or commercial blocks.
Ultimately, a local property management company offers investors peace of mind about the day-to-day running of properties. Property management companies handle all aspects of rental and service charge collection, alongside dealing with any maintenance issues that may arise. It’s very challenging to manage property from overseas, as it can be difficult to source the best contractors to deal with minor maintenance or construction problems and ensure regular rental collections.
There are many more aspects to the daily administration and management of rental properties. Professional property management providers are aware of all legalities and requirements of government and councils with regard to building or construction works in developments and residential blocks.
We therefore endeavour to look after the properties we manage as if they were are own.
What services does we offer you for managing your property?
- Arranging for Energy Performance Certificates, gas safety testing, electrical safety testing and so forth to ensure compliance with regulations
- Overseeing redecoration and refurbishment works
- Organising cleaning, pre-tenancy works, inventory check-in and check-out
- Preparing the tenancy agreement and other lettings documents
- Liaising with utility companies and local councils
- Serving notices
- Handling the deposit protection process from registration with a deposit protection scheme to negotiating the deposit refund at the end of the tenancy
- Managing disputes with tenants
- Maintenance of the property on a daily basis, arranging repairs
- Conducting inspections on a regular basis
- Paying contractors/third parties (such as HMRC and management companies) on your behalf
- Empty property management
- Assisting with U.K. legal and accountancy matters
- Assisting with offshore company formation and administration matters
Let Us Find You The Place You Deserve
With extensive access to London’s ever evolving and expanding residential and commercial property market,
Property Zone Management Ltd are specialists in helping institutions, international investors, property
companies and high net worth individuals acquire, let and sell strategic real estate.
We create value and minimise costs for landlords, occupiers and investors across London.